Today I set out the kids school supplies for them to go through. i went supply shopping a few weeks ago, but the bags have just been sitting in the dining room. Corynne has been asking to get her stuff, but I kept putting it off because I had to sort it out between kids! WOW! It was like Christmas x2!
Corynne will be in 7th grade at Eastwood Christian School. Corynne needed a whole new set of uniforms this year for Upper School. I cannot fuss too much since I don't think a bought her any new uniforms last year! Then she needed all the notebooks, calculators, flashdrives, and pens! Her favorite items were the locker decorations that I picked up while I was in Texas this summer! She cannot wait to get to decor her locker in a few weeks!
Lauren is in 4th grade this year. Lauren has most of her school supplies already since we have already started school. But I did not want her to feel left out so she got a few odds and ends and she inherited her brother's old computer! Lyndsey is in Kindergarten here at home. Lyndsey also already has most of her supplies, so she just got a few treats and a drawing board. Oh, and the tooth fairy pillow that I had bought her while I was in Texas and I had forgotten about (even when she lost her 1st tooth) until I was pulling Corynne's locker stuff out!
Colleen is our preschooler! She is going to work on colors and numbers this year! HAHA!!! My goals for her include potty training and getting ride of the pacifier!!! Isn't she just ADORABLE!!!!
Tyler is a Freshman at Trinity Presbyterian School. I CANNOT believe I have a FRESHMAN. He is growing up too fast. I remember teaching him his ABCs on a dry ease board like it was yesterday! No new uniforms this year. Well, at least not yet. He still wears the same size as last year except the shorts are a little shorter! His stack of supplies is few but the cost is high when he gets that school issued MacBook in a few days!
Everyone is ready! THE DAY is just around the corner!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment