Thursday, August 16, 2012

More Firsts

First day of School was quickly followed by first Middle School volleyball game.  I was so excited and yet so nervous to see her play!  I remembered to grab the camera, but I did not pay attention to the lens. The big zoom lens does not work well when you are seated right on the court!  So these are the only 2 pictures I have :( 
They played very good tonight.  They split matches and lost in the 3rd, but they played like a team and looked good on the court.  I learned A LOT about volleyball tonight after the game.  I had a dozen questions once I got Corynne in the car.   Why do y'all do this?  Why do y'all do that?  I am REALLY started to understand this game now!  Just found out that I will be learning even more about volleyball in the coming weeks since I have been recruited to learn how to keep the books.  This could be interesting and stressful.
More games and more opportunities for pictures coming soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment