How do pre-teen girls get ready for Upper School? August 6th Well, they start out by having a Skin Care/Meet the New Girls in our class party. Corynne and I hosted this event at our house! 17 girls and most of their moms came over for a skin care lesson, lunch and swimming. It was a lot of fun for the young and old!
On Corynne's list of to-dos was removal of the unibrow. Seriously?! August 8th That was my comment for weeks, but Tyler was starting to pick on her about such silly things. Brothers#?#?#. She was a tough girl, and she was so excited to have it done.
Next, we upgraded to contacts. August 9th We learned the hard way that glasses just were not going to work for sports this year! Corynne amazes me all the time. We went in for her contact fitting. They told us the block off one hour for her to learn how to put in the contacts and remove them. She popped the contaccts in and out and back in perfectly on the first tries. We were out of the office in 15 minutes. It is "doctor" visits like this that MAKE MY DAY!!!! Corynne's new look! Or is it back to the old look? Either way, she is beautiful!
Good thing we finally made it to meet the teacher/get your locker morning because I was running out of steam with all the changes going on at our house! August 14th Corynne and I decorated her locker. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this kind of stuff!
We finished her locker just in time to meet the younger sisters at the nail salon for their back to school mani-pedis!
First Day of Upper School at Eastwood Christian School
August 15, 2015
7th Grade
My two oldest in a rare embrase! I love these two little kids!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment