Monday, August 13, 2012

Sandestin 2012

Happy Anniversary to us!  
We celebrated our 17th anniversary last Sunday miles apart.   I was at a tennis tournament with Tyler.  He gave me a double victory to celebrate!  John Mark was serving his time in the OR (aka on call).  So we call this beach trip our anniversary trip each year.  Sad thing is we are NOT alone on this trip EVER!!  It is also always our family trip to the beach for the summer/last horrah before school starts!  Oh well, one day they will not be around to entertain us!  Until then, we just have to have FUN!!!



 


I just noticed that all our pictures are missing one child!  Well, that is probably because we let him bring a friend with us to the beach this year.  He enjoyed having a friend to hang out with on the sand, golf course, etc.  We enjoyed the peace!!!  Of course, they joined us for meals! Oh, I just found a pic of him!
 The first picture does not look quite as peaceful and romantic now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment