I have had a pleasant birthday despite my visit to the gym this morning! JM took us all out to dinner tonight. He and the kids had decided on Olive Garden on the way to school this morning! That sounds good to me since I love their salad and the desserts are great! Oh yeah, I split the pumpkin cheesecake with JM. I think that it was the most sugar I have had in months. A bad headache set in within minutes, but it was worth it. Yummy!!!!!!
Tyler loves to mess with the girls. He had them so messed up on my age that Lauren told 2 people sitting around us that I was 55. JM was laughing. He said it was payback for the 3 years I remained 29 before Tyler figured out that I never got older! As many times as I corrected them that I am only 35, they still kept messing up:(. Are they just messing with my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment