Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Still in pain!
When Lyndsey started crying at 3:30 this morning, I jumped out of bed to go quiet her down before everyone woke up. Did I say jumped? Actually, I did! Then I folded over in agony. I can not move! I made it to her room and got Lyndsey and Lauren back in their beds to sleep. It happened again at 6 am when the alarm went off. This time I tried to go upstairs. It took forever to get up to Tyler's room to wake him up. I decided to just sit and bump down the stairs. I can not believe that I am this out of shape. I thought that my legs were pretty strong, but I must be wrong. I get to go back to the trainer tomorrow. I may have to rent a wheelchair to get there!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so sorry! It will be worth it when you are as toned as you want to be. Hang in there and keep it up! (The wheel chair might not be a bad idea for the time being!) I love the new look! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it!! The initial soreness will only last about a week and then you will be so proud of yourself. Keep it up.
ReplyDeletesusan
Hoping that today went well! Can't wait to hear about today's training. Hope you feel great!
ReplyDelete