Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Cold!

I do not mind the cold if I can enjoy some snow, but this cold wind stuff really gets to me.  It doesn't help that I really don't like sweaters, jackets or coats especially when I am running errands.  My kids do not like dressing warm either!  Tyler in his typical style went to school today in shorts and a short sleeve shirt even after I recommended many times that a long sleeve UnderArmour under the uniform would be a GREAT idea!  Did I mention that it was in the high 30s this morning?  I think I may have to turn on the heater this weekend.  It is suppose to drop to 27 tonight!  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad you're cold. At least we had some flurries. The snow didn't stay, but it was pretty while it lasted. Thanks for updating. I love to read about what's going on!

    ReplyDelete