Or actually deck the house on the outside! I just wanted to share pictures of our house decorated for Christmas on the outside. On the inside, I have not really gotten to that! I did taken down all the autumn/pumpkin decor and decorate the fireplace. I will have to put up the trees after we get back from Thanksgiving. I am running out of time. we are leaving in the morning to go out to the lake for a few days. Nothing big. We just want to get away, and good family time is so much easier out at the lake with no distractions and no telephone!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Deck the halls!
Or actually deck the house on the outside! I just wanted to share pictures of our house decorated for Christmas on the outside. On the inside, I have not really gotten to that! I did taken down all the autumn/pumpkin decor and decorate the fireplace. I will have to put up the trees after we get back from Thanksgiving. I am running out of time. we are leaving in the morning to go out to the lake for a few days. Nothing big. We just want to get away, and good family time is so much easier out at the lake with no distractions and no telephone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment