England is in Europe.
Europe is connected to Asia.
2 of the 7 continents on the planet Earth!
Just to keep all our geography in prospective! The girls and I have been reading about England for a few weeks now while we are been "preparing for the olympics"! It has been fun each night to see all the historical sites on the TV as we watch USA compete for the Gold Medals! The girls get so excited and rattle over little facts to anyone who will listen! We finished our lapbook for England today. Well, almost!!! We still need to add our "picture book" of pictures we took doing activities from England, but that would require me to print the pictures...grrr. I will get right on that as soon as I finish updating my blog posts, and paying bills, and organizing for next week, and....
Here are a few pics of the lapbook. The girls sure have fun making these books and it is fun to watch them so off there creations to family and friends.
Lauren's inside...
Lyndsey's inside...
No comments:
Post a Comment