Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy July 4th!!!

After shopping at Canton, Texas, I was so excited to get home and make this wreath for our front door. I just love it!!!
And I love these Patriotic Kids also!!!
We decided to change things up a little this year.  While surfing the internet last night, I came across American Village 4th of July celebration.  JM is working today, but I decided to go and give it a try!  The kids were very skeptical, but I think they enjoyed all the learning activities once we got there.  We visited stations about clothing of the colonial times, manners, and crime & punishment.


Lyndsey participated in a few colonial games.
Tyler met Ben Franklin!  HAHA!!!
The girls loved the encampment and learning about how the soldiers lived.

A few more colonial games.  This one brought out the competitiveness of my children!!!
Then it was time to wait for the fireworks...


Happy Independence Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment