Today I sent Lauren off to school for her Thanksgiving Feast! Yes, sweetheart I will see you in a few hours!
As room mom, I helped organize this event for her first grade class. I did the decorations and organized the other moms to bring food and help. It was a sweet time for the kids, and much to our surprise they ATE alot of chicken strips, green beans, corn, bread, fruit and dessert!!!! (FYI to family - her cousin Thomas is standing right next to her in the group pic)
Next stop was to send Corynne home to the babysitter with Lyndsey while I took Lauren to her end of season soccer party. The girls had a great time playing at the park together. The AYSO gave each participant a trophy (even our girls who never won a game)!!!!
The day continued with Lauren's speech class, carpool, and dance before we ended the night at the girls' school for the Fall PTF program. The girls did a great job with their class performances. The 4th grade were Monks. They did a Bible Passage at the beginning with candles and a number song later in the program.
1st graders preformed many cute songs.
Good times with good friends!
Now it is 7:45pm and we are heading to Olive Garden for my birthday dinner because I am not cooking after a day like this!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment