Now this is one satisfied girl! Corynne LOVED the trail ride thru the woods. Next year I am going to go with her because trail rides are one of my favs (but not when I am pregnant!)
Next we jumped into the car to head over to Hollywood Studios for the afternoon and evening. Again, the plan was for JM to ride the BIG rides with the big kids while I entertain the little kids with the great shows and smaller rides. This plan of attack has worked for us the last few days. My group saw Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and the High School Musical show. Lauren was picked from the crowd to dance a little in the HSM3 street show. She was on cloud 9! We also played in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground.
JMs group went to the Indiana Jones stunt show and Tower of Terror.
We met up for the Lights & Action car stunt show. We saw our neighbors from Lake Jordan who convinced Tyler to go back and ride the Aerosmith ride. It turned out to be his FAVORITE DISNEY RIDE.....thank you Mr. Golden!!!
What a great way to end our Disney Park vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment