We are heading home today, but Dad planned one last surprise for his princesses. Dad signed the girls up for a magical Princess Tea Party. The party was hosted by the Rose Petal Fairy and the special guest was Sleeping Beauty. It was a morning of tea, sandwiches, storytime, and fancy fun!
Lyndsey's favorite part was pouring her own "tea" from her own ceramic tea pot. Yes, this made me very nervous, but she did great (and drank her whole pot plus some)!
Corynne was the perfect princess. I love seeing her enjoy these last few years of princess fun. I know the "big girl reality" is going to be just around the corner, and these sweet times with my precious Corynne will be little girl memories.
Oh, Lauren is our spoiled rotten princess. She loves the spot light, and the spot light loves her. She is growing up to fast, but she will always be my little princess.
Thank you, Daddy! We love you!
It looks like it was a wonderful vacation. Of course, this post made me cry, thinking about how big the girls are getting. I can hardly stand thinking that they are getting to be big girls. I can only imagine how exhausted you must have been. I know that you jumped right back into the "real world" when you got home. Thanks for sharing your wonderful time!
ReplyDelete