Monday, November 23, 2009

Disney Day 4


Today I cashed in on my one and only birthday present! I got up early and went for a massage and fascial at the Grand Floridian Spa. AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Relaxation at its best! Thank you, JM, for the best birthday present ever!

While I was at the spa, JM got the kids fed, dressed, and "delivered" to Animal Kingdom. We really did not plan on going to Animal Kingdom, because 3 years ago to kids really did not enjoy it. But Tyler has been watching the "Must Do" channel at Disney, and he discovered a few fun roller coasters and rapids that we had to go try! I met the family at Animal Kingdom. JM had already done the petting zoo and the Safari with the kids, so I was just in time for the Nemo Musical and to watch them try the great rides!

Tyler and Corynne loved Expedition Everest and the Rapids. Two kids were soaked after the rapids!!! I do not remember how many times they road Expedition Everest!
While the big people enjoyed the rides, the little ones found a great spot in Camp Mickey & Minnie to dance with a few woodlands characters. Then we heard a store by Pocahanas.

We ate at the Rainforest Cafe as we were leaving the Animal Kingdom. The kids were so hungry even though it feeling like al we do is eat on this Disney dining plan. Dad let the kids have their favorite dessert to end the day, but the kids were a little disappointed that it did not come out with the flaming sparkler!

It did not slow them down....they attacked!!!!
After we got back to the cabin, the kids put on their swim suits for a night at the pool. They swam and swam and swam.

No comments:

Post a Comment