Thursday, May 7, 2009

We are going to wash away....

It is raining, no it is pouring buckets.  The backyard is rising and I can no longer see grass!  Help!!!  That once beautiful pool is now green.  I thought rain was a fresh cleansing...so why does the flash floods we have every few weeks lately turn the pool green within a few hours.  Everything is in balance and sparkling one day, the next day it pours/floods, and it is back to the pool store!  Rain, rain go to Texas or California or somewhere else for a while!!!!  We do not need you any more this month.  Come back and visit in June, July and August!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Hope you didn't wash away. Be careful out there. Hey, just a little note, a few posts ago you were thankful it would rain to replace what the kids had splashed out. That'll teach you! Don't you wish you could can the weather for later in the summer when you are in the middle of the drought that is sure to come? I guess we are never happy.

    ReplyDelete