Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

The kids gave me some beautiful artwork today, and Tyler created an e-card for me!  They all gave me a new watch that I have been asking for occasionally (so they told me)!

We have had a very busy Mother's Day!  From teaching a three year old class at church to completing 2 EOY school projects to running out to the lake to take care of some rodent exterminating to cleaning the house up really fast so that it could be shown by a realtor at the last minute.  WOW! 

I just finished Tyler's 5th Grade Scrapbook for his "end of elementary school memory box" which is due on Tuesday.  I am not quite sure the point of the box, but maybe I will get it in the year 2016!  Right now (at 11:45pm) I am just tired and tired of looking at it!  Check!

JM worked on project #2 for the weekend.  Corynne has a volcano project due on Friday.  She completed the report on Saturday morning, and they built and painted the volcano today.  They did a great job! Check!

While at the lake the kids discovered a nest of eggs on the patio.  Actually, the girls found it while Tyler was trying to shoot a bird on the patio!  After the girls found the nest, JM made Tyler stop trying to kill the MaMMa on Mother's Day!  Typical boy--I just wants to shoot something!


1 comment:

  1. are you moving? or selling the lake house?

    ReplyDelete