Saturday, May 2, 2009

The pool is open...

The kids have been patiently (well not really) waiting for the day when the pool would be warm enough for FUN!  Today was the day.  The water was a little cold when you first stepped in, but it was not painfully cold!  The kids had a blast! 
 

Here they are creating a wave pool.  This was one of their favorite things to do last year.  I have to say that they sure dump a lot of water out of the pool when they do this!!!  Good thing we are scheduled for a rain this weekend according to the weather channel!!
SUMMER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

1 comment:

  1. I predict more rain than you can handle! Oh wait, I am just commenting late. I am sure you will never wish for rain again. Looks like a lot of fun making the waves.

    ReplyDelete