Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We are still going green here!

We have just changed our reasons...Baylor beat Auburn tonight!!!  They are headed to NYC for the final four of the NIT!  Sic'em Bears!  Tyler and JM went to the game over in Auburn this evening.  They had a blast and yelled there voices out... literally!  Tyler was very disappointed because he is an Auburn fan, so I will have to give him a hard time for a few days at least!  GO BAYLOR!

On a side note, the girls and I were watching the end of the game on ESPN.  At the final buzzer, an Auburn player fell to his knees, hit the ground, and eventually laid on the court in disappointment.  The girls were concerned that he was hurt at first.  When I said he was fine and just throwing a fit, Lyndsey started copying his actions.  I asked her if it was nice for the boy to do that.  She replied, "That's funny!"

No comments:

Post a Comment