Friday, March 6, 2009
Reality hits me...
My oldest turned 11 today! I think the big chunk of reality came with a letter from the church yesterday. It was a letter from the Jr. & Sr. High ministers on the upcoming promotion to the junior high department. He is still in 5th grade! We will not be in jr. high for at least 6 more months as far as I am concerned, but our church promotes at the end of May! Wow! I was not ready for that reality to hit me. We have a parent meeting to go learn about the ministy at the end of the month. I guess they feel they have to ease us into this! (Honestly, I don't think I will be ready if we start today!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ouch! It was so hard to get to the youth, but really, it's not as big of a deal as it feels. Nate has enjoyed it, and he needed the youth leaders to help reinforce his mean parents! You'll end up loving it.
ReplyDelete