Thursday, March 5, 2009
Lyndsey has attitude issues!
Our youngest has most definately hit the terrible twos! We have been struggling for weeks with her behavior. She can really throw the fit, and she will throw it anywhere. She controls the mood of the room she is in! She will let you know if she does not want you to talk. She prefers to go home and watch Dora (or Deigo). And whoa to the person who looks her way when she does not want them to look at her. She gives you this face with her bottom lip sticking WAY out. It is hard not to laugh! I believe that she is going through the "testing the waters and where are my boundries stage". I am standing my ground, but how long will this last? I want my sweet little girl back!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment