Sunday, March 1, 2009

Family Night

My friend in Maryland has been talking about letting her kids make their own personal pizzas and really having fun cooking them.  So I decided to give it a try.  It has been a long time since we have assembled our own pizzas around here.  Lauren likes for the "pizza man" to bring them to our house!  And honestly he does not make a mess for me to clean up!  First Corynne and Lauren made their pizzas!   



When I brought out the toppings, Corynne announced that she and her friend had made pizza last night at their sleepover.  She told me that the secret to great pizza was rubbing the crust with olive oil!  So we did it!  It must have worked because everyone with the exception of Lauren ate their personal pizza!  

We finished off the evening with piano practice and homework. 





1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you used my idea! My kids love to control their own pizza. Hope it wasn't too much of a mess. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete