Friday, March 6, 2009

Sleepover Madness

A couple of years ago, Corynne and Tyler decided that they wanted to have their birthday sleepovers on the same night.  With JM schedule it is hard to find 2 weekends for parties so close together, so we decided to give it a shot.  This year the party size grew, but we still let them have them on the same night.  We look at it as 1 sleepless night instead of 2!  Corynne invited all 11 girls from her class.  Tyler picked out 7 friends to invite.  Why were we so unfair in the #s?  Girls at 9 are much easier than boys at 11!  That is just the bottom line.  Okay for as long as I have been planning parties, you invite so many and expect about 60%.  We ended up with 10 girls(plus my 3) and 4 boys plus Tyler!  Corynne has a very close class, so I should have expected a complete turnout.  It was quite a house full!  I loved it, but it was exhausting!  It was a fun afternoon and evening.  The girls enjoyed writing plays, dressing up, performing the plays, crafts, movies, and much more.  The boys went bowling and to the arcade.  They also played basketball,  kickball,  fuseball, and Wii games.  When everyone left, the house looked like we had a blast!


1 comment:

  1. You are the coolest, best Momma EVER! That's a lot of kids. I know that they had a ton of fun...did you recover? WOW, that was one full night. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete