Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nerf Guns


Okay, here is my plug for Nerf Guns.  Honestly, I never would have bought them even though I had read on my friend Robin's blog how much fun her boys have with them.  Tyler bought one while we were at the beach last weekend with his birthday money that is burning his pocket.  He has really enjoyed it over the past week.  While doing a little shopping for an upcoming holiday, I bought him another gun.  Last night, Tyler had a friend over and I decided to go ahead and give the gun to him (after he started insisting we go to Target so he could buy another one).  He and his friend had so much fun shooting each other and staging attacks!  My only question...how do you keep up with the bullets?  We have "lost" half of the bullets in the orderliness of our playroom!

1 comment:

  1. You just keep buying more. Nerf knows that, and they are NOT cheep! I find bullets EVERYWHERE!! The other night there was a small lump in my bed. Sure enough, it was a bullet, under the covers. It's just the price you pay for the fun they have.

    ReplyDelete