We had time for lunch with Dad between the girls games and Tyler's game. Tyler's team played a very close game. They were down 6 points going into the second half. It was a nail biter to the very last second. They won 34-33 with Tyler scoring the winning shot with seconds left on the clock. Tyler scored 22 points total for the game. Way to go Skyhawks!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
On the court...
The kids had basketball games today. Corynne and Lauren played at the same time which is nice for using time effeceintly while Dad is on call. But it is hard to watch 2 games at the same time, especially with the cheer squad between you and the games! Corynne played a great game of defense for her team. Lauren made her first GOAL in a game. I was so excited for her that I came out of my seat. (This does not happen much during the girls games, but it happens often while watching Tyler play.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLet me try again! Yay, Lauren! Way to go, girl. Corynne, my kids like defense also. It just comes more naturally. Awesome, Tyler! I bet mom had to wipe a tear away. What a great day.
ReplyDeleteWow! I wish I could play sports! But I suck at all of them except cheerleading!
ReplyDelete