1. Go to your photo folders and open the 4th folder.
2. Choose the 4th photo.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 other people!
JM moved all my pictures from my old computer that would not turn on (and stay on) anymore this weekend, so I now have all my pics since I went digital on one computer. My 4th folder was actually a bunch of pics with my brother-in-law & his girlfriend at the time when they came to Temple to visit us for the first time. I figured that I had better avoid posting those pictures (although I do keep them because they are a part of our history). So I went to the 1st picture which did not have them in it! This picture is from July 2004. We had just moved back to Texas from Maryland. We hosted a party for all our family to come up, see our new house and celebrate JM completing his residency/fellowship. Tyler is shooting blow darts at a target that Mimi brought for him. John Mark can not wait to get his turn. Our 3rd child Lauren is standing behind Tyler. Wow! They have all changed so much. JM (and myself to be fair) have aged. Tyler has definately grown into his weight since 2004! Lauren is now a lean, mean Kindergarten machine!

Now I tag: EA (Bostic Family), Ronda (Life in a Southern Town), Angie (Mommy to AJ2), and I guess I need to follow more blogs because everyone else has already been tagged!
No comments:
Post a Comment