Saturday, April 11, 2009

Peace

I think I just pulled a fast one on JM!  He is currently at the new Hanna Montana movie with 3 girls - Corynne, a friend, and Lauren!  
He just texted me:
JM: HM is like, soooo cool!
Me:  The movie has not started and your soooo excited**giggling***
JM:  I feel like the guy sponsor of Delta Delta Delta!
Me:  Just the greatest Dad!
JM:  Thanks I'm just a big kid with spending money.
Me:  AMEN

Even JM will admit that he would much rather be at the movie with 3 girls than at home with Lyndsey doing chores!  The movie theatre is one of his favorite pass times!!  (I did ask him if he wanted me to take them!)  Honestly, he is on the edge of his seat.  Will the TV show be effected by the decision HM makes on the movie? Will she just be HM or Millie??  Oh, he can not wait to find out!  Drama!

Meanwhile, I am at home with Lyndsey who just wants to watch Dora and Diego with the dog.  And I am OK with that because I need to take a shower and finish our tax return before the Easter Egg hunt in a few hours!  Tyler is gone to a paint ball fight with friends.  Wow!  Could a morning go any better?
Until later...

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment