Tyler has become obsessed with Nerf guns. He has used all (or most) his Christmas and birthday $ to build up his arsenal! On Easter weekend he was invited to go to a paintball fight. While there he learned the strategic importance of bunkers. Now our playroom has been redesigned by Tyler into a series of bunkers. He is constantly trying to get the girls engaged in a battle. Every night, he and JM have a battle right before bedtime prayers. Now he is planning who to invite over on the weekends to fight! I guess this is a better than sitting glued to the TV, but I am having a hard time with the mess!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Bunkers
Tyler has become obsessed with Nerf guns. He has used all (or most) his Christmas and birthday $ to build up his arsenal! On Easter weekend he was invited to go to a paintball fight. While there he learned the strategic importance of bunkers. Now our playroom has been redesigned by Tyler into a series of bunkers. He is constantly trying to get the girls engaged in a battle. Every night, he and JM have a battle right before bedtime prayers. Now he is planning who to invite over on the weekends to fight! I guess this is a better than sitting glued to the TV, but I am having a hard time with the mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just give into the mess for a while. This phase will pass like all of the others. Enjoy his enjoyment.
ReplyDelete