Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Waltz

I had one of those moments tonight.  I knew Corynne was a "waltzer" in our church Christmas program, and I knew that involved dancing with a boy.  After the adult Bible Study was over, I went into the auditorium to check on the big kids and get a time estimate on them finishing before I went to get the little girls.  Within seconds of my entrance, I saw Corynne on stage in her fancy ballroom gown dancing with a sweet little boy from her school all decked out in a TUX!  Andrew with his perfect waltzing posture and Corynne just gracefully moving to the music.  My heart sank and tears filled my eyes.  She is too young for this!  I am not suppose to have this kind of emotion until prom or weddings!!!  I know now to take a bunch of Kleenex with me on Saturday night and Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. OH, pictures PLEASE!!! I sooooo want to see that. Enjoy and take a small look into the future!

    ReplyDelete