We returned to the basketball courts this morning. Corynne played her first game this morning since she missed last Saturday's game. I was a little late to the game because I had to pick up Tyler from an early morning tennis lesson. JM sent me a text saying, "What did you do to our daughter? She had 3 steals, 4 shots and 1 basket in the first period." This is not the Corynne we know. Our Corynne is just playing for fun, praying that everyone does their best, and everyone is a winner. Our Corynne does not compete in sports! Until this morning. She made Daddy proud! The first picture is of Corynne right after she made a basket!
As Dad was walking her out to the car, he told her that she had 4-5 steals and scored twice. Corynne replied, "I did not steal the ball. The girl dropped it and I picked it up and took it." Now that is our Corynne!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment