Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Feast for All

Today I finally did what I had been wanting to do for months.  It is that urge to cook and bake.  It is that time of year.  I did not cook at Thanksgiving, and I am not cooking at Christmas so I think i am feeling a little left out of the holiday kitchen!  Today, John Mark's office staff became my outlet since my children will not eat "fancy" food as they call it!   I prepared a feast of ham, sweet potatoes, apple-cranberry bake, choc pound cake, and dinner rolls for John Mark's office today.  Lauren, Lyndsey and I delivered it hot and fresh to their break room just in time for lunch.  The girls enjoyed visiting with all the ladies at the office and raiding Daddy's chocolate bowl!  We did not stay long - places to go, things to do...it is still Tuesday with the normal activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment