L is for Lobster, a two-clawed crustacean
that lives among rocks in shallow parts of the ocean.
Buoys mark traps where lobsters are caught.
They are red when you eat them, but green in the pot!
from L is for Lobster: A Maine Alphabet
The girls completed their scrapbook page and lap book during this last week of school. I found many good books for us to enjoy about the great state of Maine.
Other Books:
One Morning in Maine
The Train to Maine
Keep the Lights Burning, Abbie
I Met a Moose in Maine One Day
Beacons of Light LighthousesThe Lighthouse Activity Book by Elinor De Wire
North American Lighthouses Coloring Book by Dover Coloring Books
Craft:
We made these cute lighthouses with plastic cups. you can see them sitting between the girls desks. i guess I never took a good picture of just them.
We kept cooking very simple for the state of Maine! We went to Red Lobster! We ordered a lobster. The girls tasted it, and Daddy ate it! They were not crazy about it at all!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment