Saturday, January 4, 2014

Energy put to Work!


There have been a few things around my house that have been bothering me for months and I just could not find the time or energy to tackle them until today.  First was how nasty my bedside lamps had become.  This is not something that I could just put out-of-sight and out-of-mind.  I see them everyday!!  The obstacle is getting all that stuff out of the base!  Well, shake and shake and shake and it does come out.  Before on the left and after on the right.  I know that is pretty obvious!!!  The shine makes me happy to turn on the light at night!
Second chore is truly fueled by Pinterest!  Had I not seen on Pinterest how to clean my pans, I would have never realized they were dirty.  Geezzz!!!!  The girls really got into this challenge!  Thank goodness because I did not have enough elbow grease to finish this on my own!  Look what a lot of Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda will do!  Wow!
Call it Winter Cleaning!  Call me a happy Momma!!


No comments:

Post a Comment