Friday, September 13, 2013

Tot School

I decided to try to keep Colleen at home this year instead of sending her to preschool.  I just was spending too much time last year going back and forth to preschool.  With the big kids in school, we really only have from 8-1 to get our homeschooling done for the day(that includes lunch). When I was spending an hour of that driving, time just seems to disappear!
So here is our trial of Tot School.  It looks different each week, and we are trying to work through the alphabet and numbers.
For the first few weeks, Corynne was home to help with Tot School.  I would get them started, and she would follow through with the activities.  This was useful to teach Colleen the routine and to finish the projects!
Letter Formation...


 
Shapes...
Water bead sensory fun...

Numbers...

Qtip Painting...
On Friday, we have to clean our desk when the day is thru!!

No comments:

Post a Comment