Saturday, September 21, 2013

Taylor Swift!!!!!

JM's CNRA had purchased Taylor Swift concert tickets for her and her niece and families.  She ended up unable to use them, so I purchased the 5 tickets from her.  Corynne and Lauren each invited a friend to go with us to Nashville for the concert!  I had a great time with these young ladies.  It was a short, fast trip but it was FUN!  After checking into our hotel, we walked and window shopped for a while.  Then we found a nice place to eat dinner.
We found our seats and got ready for the fun to begin!
 The girls all had a great time listening, dancing, and singing along with the performers!  Taylor Swift was incredible even though she was sick!  She had to stop a few times to cough and clear her nose, but the music was awesome.  I don't think I could perform like that if I was sick!!!!!
The concert lasted until after 10pm!  We were exhausted, the girls feet hurt, and we tried to wait on our hotel shuttle.  i finally gave in and payed a cab to just get us back to hotel!  We were TIRED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment