I admit now that I made Corynne tryout for the volleyball team this year. She thought she was not good enough. I kept telling her she played great last year, and she needed to play one more year before she past judgement on the sport! She did not want to play this year and I was disappointed so I made her. There I admit it. She tried out for the team. She made the JV team.
Corynne is a very good volleyball player. She plays tough and with determination. She learned a lot through the summer....shreeeeechh....ahah....that was the issue in the spring at tryouts! Unfortunately, volleyball eats up the summer because games start the first week of school. She and I were both more relaxed about it this summer, and it seemed like the coaches were a little more relaxed also. She was definitely prepared for the season, and she enjoyed her summer fun!
I never played volleyball. Volleyball was not even a sport at my high school, but I have quickly fallen for the game. It is fun to watch, and the girls are so pumped up when they play. It is a great team sport and friendship building...at least at Eastwood with AWESOME coaches!!!
Eastwood Christian School
Junior Varsity Volleyball 2013
The 8th grade girls...their future is bright! I cannot wait for the 2014 season!



No comments:
Post a Comment