Monday, February 18, 2013

Colleen visits the dentist

It was a big day today!  Colleen had her first dentist visit.  We have been talking about it for weeks.  We have played dentist office at home, and we have read books about going to the dentist.  Big brother and big sisters have tried to keep her excited!    And it WORKED!  

Colleen was so excited to get to go back with the big kids this time.  At our pediatric dentist office, the parent does not get to go back with the kids.  I was glad she had her siblings with her.  My 5 kids take up one side of the the office!  Yep, we had 1/2 of the office busy just on Vermillion kids!  I love this office because 5 kids in and out of the dentist office with cleanings just took 30 minutes.  That is not even enough time to catch a good nap in the waiting room!  

I gave the camera to the hygienist, and she took these great pictures for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment