Wednesday, August 11, 2010

School Days

Today was the first day of school for the big kids.  They were all excited to get back to school!  I was the one who didn't want to go (and still doesn't)!!  We dropped Tyler off first.  He is a big 7th grader this year at Trinity.  Mom was not allowed to get out and take pictures, but I still snapped a few from my car!!  Tyler is growing up to fast.  I am so proud of him.  He is a great kid!!
Next, we went across the street to the girls school.  We all went in for opening ceremonies.  Corynne is in 5th grade and Lauren is in 2nd grade. 
After the girls were off to their classes, I looked down at my sweet babies.

Time goes by too fast.  I know that it will not be long before Lyndsey and Colleen will be in school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment