Saturday, August 14, 2010
Lazy Saturdays do not happen very often around here. There is usually something to do or somewhere to go! The girls have been asking for me to give them manicures, pedicures and fascials for at least a week now. This all started back in February. I gave Corynne a "spa" birthday party. I did all this for her and 2 of her BFF! I is a lot of fun for them, but it is A LOT of WORK for me!!! Anyway, the girls enjoyed their morning of pampering while Colleen took a nap! JM and Tyler were in Auburn at a tennis tournament.
After we finished, Colleen got her weekly bath (no joke)! We tried the baby bath again, and she liked it. We had stopped using it because she just screamed. I was just sitting her in the sink, holding on tight and bathing her fast! Colleen actually enjoyed her bath today--no tears!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment