Corynne ended up having a sleepover on Friday night. Her friend went home sick by noon. We found out that her older brother was diagnosed late Friday night with the SWINE FLU. Oh, no.
This friend's dad who is an OB in town calls me on Saturday evening. He told me that I was at risk (being pregnant and 30 weeks) and needed to start Tamiflu immediately. OK, but JM is out of town and I do not do medical/medicine! He was very kind to help me out! He called my OB to get permission, and then he called me in a prescription. I started it immediately, and I am fine so far!
Corynne started running a high fever late Sunday night, and her fever has continued all day today. Prescription #2 of Tamiflu called in. Now as I type Lyndsey is acting sickly and having problems sleeping. Who will fall next? This could be a LLOONNGG week.
oh no! i am sooo sorry! is everyone ok now?
ReplyDelete