Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just Busy.

We survived the swine flu at our house. Corynne and Lyndsey were the only ones that were sick. Corynne has to be the most pleasant sick person in the world unless you ask her to swallow a pill! That was our only issue all week!!! She did manage to swallow the 10 pills over the 5 days. Painful drama, but it is done.

Since then, we have been in fast forward with makeup work and other activities.

Last Friday, I had a 4D ultrasound. Our baby is still a girl! She is a cute little bundle and growing nicely. We have decided on a name --Coleen Mackenzie.

I have officially put Lyndsey on a list to start preschool next year. We will see if she gets into the little school. If she goes or not, I really do not care. I think she would enjoy it, but I really do not want her to grow up so fast!!!

This weekend Tyler is playing in a tennis tournament in Auburn (about 40 miles from Montgomery). I only add the mileage because we are commuting back and forth and 40 miles is hard for me EARLY in the morning! I sure wish I liked coffee!!!!

JM and the girls are home today entertaining each other because we all know that JM can not just stay at home! They are all going to a father/daughter dance tonight! I will post pics of the dance and the tennis tournament if i get any. I seem to have left home for the 2nd day in a row without a camera. Tyler said this morning that I could just bring it tomorrow when he wins the finals! He thinks positive! He has to beat his good friend tomorrow(who he plays all the time, but has only beat a few times) in the semis to play in the finals. Should be in interesting match:)

No comments:

Post a Comment