Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ryan Davis

It is wonderful to have so much going on today. It keeps me from having time to be sad. It was 13 years ago today that I became a mother for the first time. I still remember that day in 1997 when I gave birth to Ryan Davis. A "silent birth" for he had died in my womb at 28 weeks of CAMS disorder. Although our sweet little boy never really joined us here on earth and I held him for only minutes, he has always had a piece of my heart. It is my prayer that one day all my children and I will be praising our Lord in Heaven together.

2 comments:

  1. Just a note to say I love you and thank you for sharing this very hard day with us. I am so amazed by your strength and grace. I am so glad to be your friend and to be able to send up a little prayer of comfort for you today. I miss you and really want to organize a get together before the baby comes. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Heaven day to Ryan! You know I know. :) Love and prayers for you sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete