Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Study until You Drop!

It has been a very busy week.  You know with a birthday, pioneer day, and the other normal activities that we do.  Sometimes it is hard to get all the homework done by bed time.  Mom dropped the ball last week, and Corynne paid the price with not so great test grades last week. Let me just say that Corynne typically has 4-5 major tests on Friday with a couple of others scattered during the week.  It is a lot to pour into a little brain in one night, so we normally start studying for "Test Day Friday" on Monday night!  With renewed gusto and a "got to get a better grade this week" attitude, I revived the study a little every night routine this week.  Tonight we were down to the last stretch of reviews when I left Corynne's room to go get the little girls in bed.  It did take a little while since they were in the bathtub!  Four kids, 1 mom, and 1 dad MIA (aka at work or a meeting I don't remember).  When I returned, this is what I found.  All lights on, but one little girl turned off!

No comments:

Post a Comment