Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy 16th Birthday!

The day has finally come!  TYLER IS 16!!!  Lauren made him his favorite cookies, peanut butter with Reese's cups, for a birthday surprise.  I left before the kids woke up this morning.  I am off to Texas to help with a friend's wedding.

Tyler has waited for this day for almost a year!  Now, on March 6th it decides to RAIN.  Alabama DOT will not preform driving tests in the rain.  His appointment for his test was at 8:30am, and they sat for 2+ hours waiting for the break in the rain.  Tyler would have waited all day if it meant he would have his license when he left!!!
He passed!  I now have an extra driver.  If for nothing else, he can drive himself to tennis practice which will save me some running all over town!  I left his gifts out on the table before I left, so they could have a mini-celebration!
We are so proud of the man Tyler is becoming!  Happy 16th Birthday, Tyler!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment