Saturday, March 15, 2014

FROZEN Birthday Celebration

"Do you want to build a snowman?  Or ride our bike around the halls?  I think some company is overdue.  I have started talking to the pictures on the walls"

"For the first time in forever, there'll be music, there'll be light.  For the first time in forever, I'll be dancing thru the night..."

"I'll be doing whatever it is that snow does in summer...just image how much cooler I will be in summer..."

These are the songs I  have been hearing for months!!!  We love the movie FROZEN!  Colleen has been dreaming and talking about a Frozen party with friends for just as long.  She is so excited to turn 4!  

None of these ideas are original.  I found them all on Pinterest!  

 All the older kids and Dad were in charge of a craft or activity for the party.    We made crowns and Olaf.  We played Frozen memory.  Lauren even created a snowball catch game that was a hit.
 I made the cake from directions on Pinterest.  Thanks to JM cousin, Rebecca, I did not give up on the sugar "Ice" around the cake!  It worked the second time after she told me to just WAIT patiently!
 We ran out of time at the party, so Colleen opened presents later that afternoon.  She was excited about all her new Frozen toys which were very hard to find after Christmas!  She played in her own little Frozen world for the rest of the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment