Today I took Lyndsey and Colleen on a field trip with our homeschool group to Let's Pretend hospital. Colleen was very excited to get to go on a field trip. I normally leave her with a babysitter. Corynne and Lauren had both been to the Let's Pretend Hospital when they were in first grade. The big sisters quickly shared with the younger sisters how they were both chosen their year to be the "mom". Lyndsey was determined to catch the attention of the leaders and get chosen to be "mom"!
She DID IT!
Lyndsey did a great job as "mom". Of course, leading others comes pretty naturally for my bossy 7 year old! I was really surprised at how she was so soft and gentle with the baby! That is not her style! Colleen was very attentive, and she participated in each room we visited. We had so much fun on our little girl field trip!



No comments:
Post a Comment