We began celebrating Valentine's Day early this week when I declared it a very light homeschool week! That is enough to cause a celebration!!! We spent our "extra time" making valentine's for the homeschool party and just having fun! Lyndsey made some cute Olaf valentine's to share at the party on Thursday.
Lauren has been working all month making bands for her valentines!
Lauren and Corynne helped Colleen make her bubble valentines. Colleen was very proud of them, but was not sure she wanted to share all the bubbles. Once she new for sure she would get a bubble valentine also, she was happy to share!
I made what I make best and it all came from the kitchen! Remember I still love to play with food!Thursday night I quickly decorated the dining room and JM grilled some burgers for our family theme night.
I had a few gifts for the kids and JM brought home flowers for all the girls in his life! He really does spoil us!
I have been taking a group shot on Valentine's Day for years and here is this years pic! I love being able to frame all the past years and see how much our family has grown and changed from year to year.




No comments:
Post a Comment