I only have 3 participating in dress up this year! And I only bought 1 new costume! Lyndsey wanted to be a southern belle which we did not have in our dress-up collection. Lauren chose the 70s costume of Corynne's from a few years ago. Colleen decided to be a ballerina WITH a ballet bun at the last minute and that was easy enough with 3 sisters who took YEARS of ballet!
Tonight we went to the church Trunk-or-Treat. The teens at my house had signed up our car for a game which I had to come develop. What?!?! I went to a youth leader who had a stash of possible games, and I was set to go! Corynne cut out all the candy corn decorations last night, and I taped up trash bags in the back of the Suburban to make it a little more "decorated"! Corynne and other youth girls supervised our game while I followed Colleen around! I have no pictures of Lauren for the night, and only this one of Lyndsey! I guess they are growing up and can do this carnival thing all by themselves!

No comments:
Post a Comment