Friday, November 2, 2012

Life of a 7th Grader

Corynne is having a good time in the Upper School!  This week we finished up Volleyball Season with a banquet.  I had signed up at the beginning of the season to organize the banquet.  Honestly, that sounded like fun to me!  It was fun until I worked all day decorating with the help of 6 awesome ladies and then went and picked up my daughter from school.  All Corynne could say was,"Mom, I feel horrible.  Please take me home.  I do not feel like going to basketball practice."  The minute we walked in the door, she threw up!  John Mark and I went on to the banquet without Corynne because we where committed to finishing up the decor, serving the food, and cleaning up!
Friday, November 2nd was the Upper School Medieval Games.  It was a day of fun and teamwork.  I wish I had taken pictures of the FEAST that I helped serve to the kids while they were dressed as Medieval Knights, Princesses, and Servants.  Grrr...
Corynne completed a Taxonomy Poster for her science class which included a lesson from Mom on how to format word documents/slides!  
Corynne has also explored her domestic diva side this year.  She seems to always want to help in the kitchen.  She made a beautiful apple pie.  Unfortunately, this is the only pic that I have after the Computer ATE my pictures! 
Making sausage balls for here Sunday School Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment