Thursday, May 24, 2012

Right of Passage

 Of all three "graduations" that we have had this month.  This is the one that brought tears to my eyes.  I can not believe that my sweet, baby Corynne is heading into Upper School (or I call it Junior High to make me feel better).  When I look at her, I day dream about these simple days...
I remember precious moments in time like Kindergarten graduation!
Precious moments that seem like yesterday, yet today she is dressed in a white dress again for another milestone.  Yes, I am tearing up again as I type this post.  She has grown up so fast!  She is so mature, a huge helper to me, and a blessing to all around her.

She has the BEST friends that a girl could ever ask for.  They share everything and support each other without fail 100% of the time.
Corynne had a beautiful year in 6th grade.  A year that she can take full credit for herself.  The year mom let go of the homework folder and told her she can handle this on her own!  And she did with flying colors.  Corynne was awarded the Dependability award from her teachers this year.  Yes, I would agree!  I can depend on her to take care of anything that I help with and sometimes she reminds me of things that I am about to forget!!!

Friends Forever!
The girls came over on Friday for a little post-6th grade party!  We had fun in the pool and just hanging out all morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment