Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fly Away Little Butterfly!

Today was Lyndsey's pre-school graduation.  Will somebody please push the pause button?  Now!!!!  I love this precious little 5 year old.  She is so FULL of life and love and energy!
Lyndsey and her classmates presented an awesome musical for the parents.  She sang her little heart out!

Then, Mrs. Alice called each child one-by-one to congratulate them!  (Lyndsey's foot came out of her sandal as she gracefully (not!) jumped off the back of the risers instead of stepping down the risers.  She is a bit stessed in this picture because she can't get her foot back in!)
Next, her teachers Miss Kim and Miss Milla presented her with her diploma.


I Did It!!!!!!
I love that smile!  Seeing that smiles makes me forget all the wild, chaotic days with this little angel that make me want to scream and pull my hair out!
The most amazing Pre-K 4 teachers, Miss Milla and Miss Kim!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment